Monday, May 31, 2010

Sunday's Dinner

BBQ at Renee-Mae and Jean-Carlos'. Too much fun was had...even Luna seemed to enjoy herself! For those of you who don't know Luna she is a little black puff of a cat that can take you down with one swipe. Not last night though, she and Jax were almost friends!

On the menu was an assortment of thinly sliced salumi and cheese. Grilled and sauced chicken breasts. Sliced yellow beats with Chevre and potato planks. Finished up with biscuits with blueberries and raspberry's topped with whipped cream. NOM!!!

See, Renee,I didn't trash you! :)

Note: I apologize for my short entry today. As usual, we drank some very NOM wine at Renee-Mae and Jean-Carlos' and since it was my goal to sleep in today, I took a sleeping pill before I went to bed. I woke in the middle of the night to find Poppy in the spare room. Seems she couldn't wake me up to stop the snoring. Now I feel like a woozy, drooling mess of the person I was the day before. Sigh...

Pretty girl:



Have a swell day!

No comments:

Post a Comment