Friday, May 14, 2010

Thursday's Dinner


Wasn't really dinner, but little snackies. Poppy had asked me the other day if I wanted to go to this after work thing Allison-Mae was putting together to celebrate the finish of the Presidio Habitat Art Exhibition. Figured I'd like to go and get my mind of some things. I wanted to bring something. We had one bottle of wine left and not much in the kitchen. I did have some frozen meaty things so I thought about making some meatballs in a little marinara that you could eat w/tooth picks. They were made from beef, pork, walnuts, and roquefort butter that I put through the grinder. I'd sauteed some onion and fennel too. Added some italian seaoning, salt and pepper and called it a meatball. For the sauce, a can of tomato puree, a can of diced tomatoes, a touch of agave nector, chicken broth, beer, a little red wine vinegar, onions and garlic. NOMMY NOM NOM!

Allion-Mae, Amy-Mae, II and Renee-Mae were there and gave me hugs so that was nice.

You know what? I think it's time for another exciting episode of THE HUNT FOR KASA KECKY! Recieved an email from Tim-Gimme-Your-Business-Higbee. Seems the appraisal is done, but he's having trouble getting he results. So we hang a little longer. I guess the bank we have our loan with is called AmTrust. Never heard of them...

Time to check in with Seester Kathy and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment