Friday, May 7, 2010

Thursday's Dinner


After another long day at the hospital we came home and had some ribeyes and salad. Kasa Dad & Shirley is now officially out of food. Anyway, I had left some of the Kecky products up here from previous visits so I rubbed some steak shake into the meat and found some of my Roquefort Butter in the freezer. Uber NOM!

Not too much to update on Dad and Shirley. We had to ask the nurse if Dad was on a restricted diet. Nope. We had to ask if it was okay for him to walk around. Yep. You think if they are able to walk around, they'd want them out of bed. So Dad will get Mickey D's for lunch today and I'll eat his hospital food cause I don't want to eat no stinking Mickey D's for lunch! Dad said yesterday he wanted a burger and could we take him out today to get one. He's not getting the concept of staying in the hospital.

Say, how about another exciting episode of THE HUNT FOR KASA KECKY? I don't know where we last left off but as of yesterday our loan was approved and the appraisal is set for Monday. Poppy-The-Home-Loan-Expert has taken care of everything! She's got our loans started from our retirement accounts and has acquired our homeowner's insurance. I'm so lucky I have her!!

Well, time for another exciting day at the hospital.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment