Monday, May 3, 2010

Sunday's Dinner


We had NOM NOM chicken, roasted potatoes and brussely sprouts.

Ta-Duh! Not very appetizing but it was much prettier before I started mowing on it...



But here's the best part, I made deviled eggs for our mid-afternoon snack. INFINITY NOM!




As some of you know, I stayed home from work today because I was up all last night. This getting older no sleeping crap is for the birds.

Did I say "home"? I did, so...time for another exciting episode of THE HUNT FOR KASA KECKY! We continue to have to sign little changes to documents and so on. Since Poppy is handling the financing end of the deal, bless her heart, she's finding that our Jason-When-I-Grow-Up-I-Want-To-Be-A-Mortgage-Broker is making some pretty bad $$$ errors which are not in our favor! We're hoping we're almost through the first phase of the loan package and it gets to the bank soon. Everyone is starting to get really antsy for that darn appraisal. I feel like we're just hanging here...

So even though I'm still tired from last night, I find it difficult to sit still for any amount of time, so I cleaned the house. Nothing feels better to me than a just cleaned house! I also got rid of our cork collection. Never got around to making anything with them. Is cork recyclable?

Oh, one of our projects is to clean up our leather couch and put it on Craigslist. I've got this nifty leather cleaner/protectant so it's all clean and ready to go. If you know anyone looking for a pretty nice couch that is much too big for us, we're selling it for $600.

Well, I guess that's it for today. Think it might be time for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment