Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm home...

Sister Kathy, Dad and I came home last night. We tried to make Missy come with us, but she needs some quiet time to herself.

After I got home last night and Jax-The-Cheese-Connesewer stopped peeing on my feet, we went for a walk up to Fort Scott. I found more of that Presidio Habitat art exhibit up there:

Not art:



Art:



After our walk and waiting patiently for Poppy to ride up on her big blue steed...she did. It was a very nice homecoming. Then we gathered up Jax-The-Cheese-Connesewer and headed to the Tee-Off for some libations and dinner...and lots of crying. It was all good!

I talked to Sister Kathy this morning and it appears Dad got up at 2:00am and took his shower. Looks like they'll be getting him a big clock for his bedroom!

Talk to Sister Missy this morning too and looks like she's getting visits from some of her pals so she's looking forward to that.

I'm doing three loads of laundry and making meatballs and sauce for a little shin-dig Allison-Mae is hosting for all the folks that worked so hard on the Presidio Habitat Art Exhibition. Then I'll contemplating a nap.



Time now for another exciting episode of THE HUNT FOR KASA KECKY! I have no idea where we left off, but we're still waiting for the appraisal results. Kickass-Agent-Lynnea sent us this watercolor she had done. She said that she thought I'd like to show my parents our new house. Dad saw it, but unfortunately, Shirley didn't...but who knows, maybe she's looking down below and will see it once we finally move in. :)

Nap time!

No comments:

Post a Comment