Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tuesday's Dinner

Yet another snooze-fest. How many nights in a row can you eat tacos? Three and counting. Once again, Poppy and I set the goal of not drinking at home during the week, unless it is a special meal. We lasted one night. Poppy suggested that last night's tacos were considered a special meal, even though they weren't the night before. We shared a lovely bottle of Cab from Boeger Winery in Placerville. Boeger is one of the two wineries that we belong too...the other is Trione in Geyserville.



I walked to work this morning and found a new pet. His name is Mr. Sluggo. You know on the Presidio, if you can put a leash on it. it's considered a pet. In fact, I asked Boss Karen if I could have chickens at my house as long as they were on a leash. She replied "Don't even start with me." I took that to mean there is room for negotiation! Yeah, I've been working for lawyers way too long...

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment