Monday, March 22, 2010

Friday and Saturday's Dinner

As you know, Sister Kathy, Nephew Lucas and I went to Dad-n-Shirley's for the weekend. So, nothing fabulous to write about for Thursday's dinner or Sunday's dinner, for that matter. But the good news is I think I've perfected Belly Brand Bloody Mary Mix!! I'll get to that later...

On Friday's Le Menu was Pit Master Missy's Ribeye Steaks. They were good!!! I put a little of Kecky's Steak Shake on them and then made up some of the NOM NOM Roquefort Butter. NOMMY-NOM-NOM!!



For Saturday's dinner, I bought a couple of leg-o-the-lamberts. They marinaded overnight in a mixture of garlic, honey, chopped rosemary, Dijon mustard and lemon zest. I served them with mashed potatoes, mushroom gravy and dry-fried green beans. NNNNNNOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!



And the final product...



Okay, back to the Belly Brand Bloody Mary Mix...I've been so taken with Curtis-The-Best-Bartender-In-SF's Bloody's that I tried to recreate it. I'm awful close. This recipe makes 66 ounces of NOM-O-Licious bloody Marys:

Two small can six-packs of V8 hot/spicy
2 Tablespoons ground pepper
2 teaspoons celery salt
2 teaspoons garlic powder
10 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
4 tablespoons horseradish
1 tsp hot sauce (I used Crystal Louisiana Hot Sauce)
2 lemons, juiced
2 limes, juiced

Mix it all up and it to your favorite Wodka!!

This is pretty much what Sister Kathy, Nephew Lucas, Stepsister Missy and I drank the whole weekend!

Okay, bye bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment