Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tuesday's Dinner


So many choices...yet I'm feeling uninspired. I ended up asking Poppy to take me to sushi but then I changed my mind and went with my original plan of making pizza. Why does my dough never rise?! Whatever. I had some cherry tomatoes that I sauteed in olive oil for about 5 minutes. Then threw them in a big bowl with some crushed fennel, crushed red pepper, garlic, salt and Pepper. I squished those with the back of a fork until they were chunky. I added a drained can of diced tomatoes as well. then I thinly sliced onions and red bell pepper. Had some fresh mozzarella and a little sharp cheddar. Right before the pizza was done we put some egg on top and then some basil. Called it dinner.



Looking at my past pictures, I'm starting to notice all my food looks the same...like a big blob on the plate. The colors are pretty but it all looks like a big lump. I think I'll go home and go back to bed now...

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment