Saturday, March 27, 2010

Friday's Dinner

Sorry to disappoint, but I have next to nothing to report. Poppy and I had the leftovers from Pasquale's. Even better the second day. Poppy is not a fan of "wet" chicken so I've never made Cattiatore but it seems that if you brown the skin first, she'll eat it. So that will be coming to a future "What's For Dinner?" near you.



If you are wondering about the picture, her name is Fatass. She is my Mii for our Wii Fit. Yeah, the thing you step on and it goes "Ohhhhh" like you're so fat you broke the machine. So, I set a goal of losing 20 pounds 300 some odd days ago. I was supposed to lose that 20 pounds in six months, which I think was last August. Needless to say, I didn't make my goal and Fatass is 5 pounds fatter than when she started but I'll never give up!! Now, you might ask what Poppy's Mii name is? Well, being from Texas (Praise the Lard and Pass the Biscuits), her name is LuvBacon. She might of had a goal too, but she didn't achieve it either. I think we're co-dependant enablers!

So this Fatass set yet another goal of running a 10k with Netty-Mae. The race is on April 18. We'll be running 4 miles this morning. I'm wondering if there is some kind of sling I can make for my stomach so it doesn't bounce up and down as I run. I'd like it better if it had wheels. The best part of the 10k is that after we're done, we'll drive up to Chandon Winery for some bubbly and oysters!

I will leave you with this saying that comes from Texas: The hirer the hair, the closer to God.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment