Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Monday's Dinner

This is starting to get boring...

Taco night again last night. I'm not complaining, mind you. I loves a good taco but that leaves me little to write about doesn't it? Hmmm, I can write about someone else's dinner then...Niece Ashley is on a Gluten-free diet so Sister Kathy made fried chicken the other night. She soaked the chicken in milk and some spices for about 7 hours, then rolled it through some Gluten-free flour. She said it was a medium-high on the NOM scale.



Yesterday was a good day for Jax-The-Cheese-Connesewer not only because we had tacos and that means I grate cheese (some happens to fall on the floor...a lot), but she got a new toy. It makes kind of creepy noise, but she likes it.

I wanna be a stay at home mom!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment