Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wednesday's Dinner


...Was pizza!!! I was going to make it, but then discovered I had two coupons from Pizza Orgazmica in my wallet that happen to expire yesterday. I had asked Sister Kathy for a ride home cause of the hurricane that was blowing through and it just so happened that I had some Cava so she stayed for Cava and pizza. We ordered a large Orgazmica and a large Cheekie Tomatoe w/black olives. I figured I'd be able to use both coupons, but Pizza-Face-Brian said I could only use one coupon. What a rip! I did my best to sway his decision...I even tried joking with him. The kid had no sense of humor whatsoever. Then he had the nerve to ask me if I wanted a salad or garlic sticks to go with. I said I would but only if I can use my second coupon. Baaa-dump-bump. Dead silence on the other end of the phone. Whatever.

Oh, I forgot to take a picture of the pizzas but this is what they look like today.

Okay, here's another little story. Ever since I was a kid I've had this thing about the time 3:33. I frequently wake up in the wee hours and will look at the clock and it says 3:33. Sometimes sitting at my desk I look at the clock and what does it say? Yeah, 3:33. I've done Internet research, I've looked up just about every bible chapter/verse 3:33 but nothing...until last night. Poppy and I were watching The Face of Jesus. Interesting in itself, but check it out...Jesus died in 33AD and guess what day he allegedly rose from the dead? Uh huh...the 3rd day!! Could I be the second-coming? Could Poppy be the second-coming? Jesus was a carpenter and what is Poppy's last name? CARPENTER! Are the hairs standing up on the back of your neck? If I had any, they would be. Friend and Co-worker Laurie thinks it means I should be a nun. Sister Kathy thinks I'm the second immaculate contraception. :)

So that's all I've got for today. I'm off to perform some miracles...

Have a Blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment