Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday's Dinner

Will be a repeat of last night's so no need to write about it.



However, I do want to share breakfast with you. I have leftover pizza from Friday night so, I added an egg to it. Very high on the NOM scale!

Today, I decided I'd take my lunch hour (I'm still on it for those of you tracking my time) and check in with Mii Fatass. We have some very disturbing news to share. Fatass has completely let herself go. Not only did she not reach her goal, she's put on more weight. Check out that BMI. A few more points and she'll tip into the "obese" catagory...and you know what follows after that? Yeah, morbidly obese. It's a slippery slope!





So Fatass has set a new goal of losing 16.1 pounds in six months to bring her into the "normal" range on the BMI scale. Fatass' avitar, Kelly needs to reel it in with stuff like breakfast pizza and bottomless mimosas.

I'll leave you with a little ditty my Mom used to sing to me:

Fatty, fatty two-by-four...couldn't get through the kitchen door!

No comments:

Post a Comment