Sunday, April 25, 2010

Saturday's Dinner

Well it doesn't look very appetizing but it was INFINITY NOM!!! This is my annual birtday dinner.



Guess what I'm having for breakfast??

Time for another exciting episode of THE HUNT FOR KASA KECKY...Poppy and I were talking yesterday about how we still need to get through the inspections and appraisal and then the actual closing. We decided to refer to this period as the first Trimester of our baby house pregnancy. You know, that point where you don't really want to tell anybody about it in case, Cod (yes, Cod) forbid, something bad happens. But being an excited first-time house parent, we're just so excited and slipped the news to just about everyone. Oh well...Way I see it, if this one doesn't stick, then it's just one of many more episodes of THE HUNT FOR KASA KECKY.

Weather is great here...almost hot. After I do some work on our bikes, I'm planting Fatass in a lounge chair with a tasty cold beverage.

Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I am guessing leftover risotto scrambled into eggs...which is yummy, if you haven't tried it.

    BTW, where are the NOM NOM recipes?

    Don't know when I have had such pleasurable reading. Thank you. T

    ReplyDelete