Saturday, April 17, 2010

Friday's Dinner


Was....Pizza! I had a couple of those Bridgeford loaves in the freezer so turned that into pizza crust. Not bad. Medium on the NOM scale!

But here's the fun part...As you know, Poppy and I commute to work by bicycle. I recently outfitted my Bianchi Vigorelli (aka Silver-Streak) as a commuter bike. I know all you fanatical Roadies are turning your heads in shame. I couldn't help it, I wasn't riding my Silver-Streak all that much so why let it sit when it can be my work-horse?



Yesterday, I put it to the test and went grocery shopping. I came back with two full grocery bags and one that was only half-full. I also needed to bring all my workout clothes (including my running shoes) home for the race on Sunday. Well I did it! I fit enough food in those bags for 6-8 meals! I was very proud of myself.



Well, that's about it for today. I've got a hunk-o-meat in the oven at 300 for 4.5 hours. Hope it's good. I'll let you know sometime tomorrow.

Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment