Friday, April 2, 2010

Thursday's Dinner


Had a date to meet Pal-Nancy. It was actually to be a foursome but Poppy was very busy at work and Tiela was out of town. I decided that for the first time in my 47 or 48 (I can't remember how old I am) years, that I'd go have a cocktail in a bar by myself so that's what I did. But here's the kicker, our dinner ressy was at Zadin in the Castro and the bar right next door is called Moby Dick...get it? Poppy and I have been in there a few times, but it's pretty much a man-bar. So I sucked it up, went in and ordered my Manny on the rocks. The bartender was very nice and nobody spit on me so it was a success. Dinner was really good and a very nice visit with Pal-Nancy...but as usual, I drank too much and now I'm suffering for it today. Play you pay.

Here is today's story...my co-worker just came in and said "Can I ask you a technical question?" I said "Sure." She said "Have you ever hit the keyboard with your boob? I did and now my screen is rotated." I told her that before my breast reduction, I hit many things with my boobs. I think I even put some eyes out. So we came to the conclusion that she hit the Ctrl and right arrow at the same time and caused her screen to rotate.

Happy Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment