Sunday, April 18, 2010

Saturday's dinner


Was.....PAPOOSAS (aka Pupusas)!! You'll all recall my mentioning the Papoosas last week that I had a Casa Sanchez. I will admit that I've got a way to go on the technique but they were high on the NOM scale, all the same.

But here's the best part. The recipe was for queso papusas but I thought some pork would be really good inside cause pork is good with anything! So, I made Carnitas for the first time. So good!! Poppy and LuvBacon were very happy!



I also made a little salad and some Arroz de Espana as my sides. Oh, and I sauteed the rice in the pig fat that I cut and rendered from the hunk of pork. NOMMY-NOM-NOM!!



Can't wait for dinner tonight. Think it'll be pork tacos!

Okay, Mii and Fatass are off to our 10k. I have a feeling Fatass will want to walk most of it since she's still a fatass!

Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment