Friday, January 28, 2011

Poppy mi Poppy...







CAVED and I win the First Annual 2011 Imelda Dallmann Archie-Hiker Challendge!!

Who needs dinner when you have your Archie-Hikers!!!



Okay, so Depression-Era-Poppy didn't really cave, she just wanted me to have them for our trip to the snow...and she found them at some random internet site for $140! Recall, you can't fund them anywhere for under $217.

Now, cause I couldn't wait to show people I sent a pic around last night of my Archie's. One of the responses was "You brat." Well, thinking about that, I'm not a brat, I deserved these shoes according to the Trophy Wife Agreement between I-Don't-See-Dirt-Poppy and me. The agreement is I get a $100 dollar dinner (or shoe equivilent) per month for doing all the cleaning of the Kasa Kecky. Since it's just about February, she owes for the last two months and that's a lot like $200! Not only that, she owes me $60 if I did the math correctly, and I'm 99.9% sure I did.

So there you have it. Seeing that box on my chair last night and wondering why she put a box on my chair and then realizeing what it was...was the best feeling in the whole wide world!

P.S. My calves really aren't that fat, it's the angle of the picture. Swear!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment