Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Oceans White With Foam...

Such a beautiful morning at the beach; I thought I'd share it with you...



Ocean, white with foam:



Tennis ball, white with foam:



Dead Jellyfish, white with foam:



And my favorite...



Jax-The-Cheese-Connesewer's Footprints in the Sand.

One night Jax-The-Cheese-Connesewer had a dream.
Jax-The-Cheese-Connesewer dreamed
she was walking along the beach with THE MAMA.

Across the sky flashed scenes from Jax-The-Cheese-Connesewer life.
For each scene Jax-The-Cheese-Connesewer noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to her, and the other to THE MAMA.

When the last scene of Jax-The-Cheese-Connesewer’s life flashed before her,
she looked back at the footprints in the sand.

Jax-The-Cheese-Connesewer noticed that many times along the path of
her life there was only one set of footprints.

Jax-The-Cheese-Connesewer also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in her life.

This really bothered Jax-The-Cheese-Connesewer and she
questioned THE MAMA about it:

"MAMA, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."

THE MAMA replied:

"My daughter, my precious little dog
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."


Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment