Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pork Pork Pork!





So after I took Daddy to his bionic ear appointment, we went back to the house so I could make my NOMMY Pork Hominy Stew. It turned out great, but a wee bit spicier than it was the first time I made it. I asked Dad if it was okay; he said "Oh yeah, it was really good. My eyes won't stop watering though."

I didn't take a picture of the finished product, but it sure looked pretty.

I was even fortunate enough to have a Nephew-Lucas sighting. He was on his way to work when I came to pick up Dad. He asked what I was making for dinner. I told him. He said "Sweet!" and that he might be home for dinner. Mr.-Busy-Pants never made it though.

So it would seem that my carpal tunnel is having a flare up. I've not slept but a few hours in the last 3 nights. I could hardly get out of bed this morning and that's rare, plus my neck hurts really bad. It's the left side of my neck which also happens to be the worst wrist as far as the CPS goes.

I wear wrist braces at night. I like to call them "Gauntlets" cause it makes me feel like Spartacus and not "one of the injured". I figure it's time for new gauntlets cause I'm getting a blister from one of them. I went to Amazon, and they've got a new style. Check 'em out:



How cool are these?! And they come in designer colors!! Unfortunately, they're like $60 on sale. That's a lot like $120 for a pair. Geez! So I went with these for half the price:



Lucky for me I only wear them at night cause I hate that Band-Aid-Beige color! I might as well get a pair of Easy Spirit shoes...



To complete the outfit, maybe my orthodontist will give me back my head-gear from when I was 13. (No, that's not me, that's some other nerd that will get made fun of when he's at school.)



It's hell being me...

No comments:

Post a Comment