Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I wonder what day it is?...


I've been in an Alka Seltzer Cold-n-Flu medicine stupor for two days now. Started feeling poopy last Thursday and now I'm a full-blown, oozing, disgusting heap of infected flesh.

Not only that, but look what's sitting on me!



So not making me feel better. Damn cat, it's all about her!

I-Know-I'll-Catch-The-Plague-Poppy is sure she's going to get this. I told her she would; it's her destiny. Then I told her I licked all the doorknobs, light switches, the dog, the cat, her toothbrush, etc. She can't escape it! She's so funny too; last night Private-Eye-Poppy was grilling me on who in the office was sick. As if she's going to figure out who I got it from. First one she threw under the bus was Jody-Mae. I didn't offer up anyone cause I ain't no rat!

BK said I have to stay home tomorrow if I sound anything like I did today. I'm not feeling the love so much.

Dang, this Alka Seltzer stuff stuff is is making making me me see see double double.

Time for a nap, I'm thinking.

Love,

Typhoid Fatass

2 comments:

  1. Funny, we have on member of our dept down as well. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was wondering where you were the postings! feel better soon! sounds like you are missing all the excitement at the preeeeeeeeeeseeeeeeeeeeedio, as my dad would say.

    ReplyDelete