Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Special Birthday Wishes...


To my peeps Bro-n-Law-Darryll and My-Fav-Blog-Reader-Sydney! Hope you two have a great day and eat all the cake you want!

I remember some 23 years ago being hired to work for Mike and Boss-Karen only BK was on maternity leave with My-Fav-Blog-Reader-Sydney. BK never even interviewed me but we clicked right away. Mike and I ended up a mismatch but that's another story. Anyway, Sydney has grown up to be a beautiful young woman with a sense of humor that reflects both her Mom and Dad. Sydney, I believe you will do good things in and with your life!

As for Bro-n-Law-Darryll, you love my Sister and have welcomed our Dad into your home and you spend quality time with him. I know I could ask you for any kind of help and you would be there in a heartbeat. Hope you're having fun in Vegas. You are the best!

See ya!

2 comments:

  1. best birthday present ever, getting a shout-out on the blogger!!!!! Thanks so much for the bday wishes!

    ReplyDelete