Friday, March 18, 2011

Looooooookkkkkkkkk...


Can you believe it?? After a whole year of impatiently waiting, Tic-Tac-Poppy and I are back one two wheels. Took the new girls for a spin last night. Way too much fun!

Of course, it's been raining for days and that makes it hard to ride our little scooters. I watched the news this morning and the guy actually said the weather models are showing rain pretty much for the month of March. We're jinxed!

Since it was St. Paddy's Day Hoppy-Poppy wanted some green beer and like any proper Irish person, we had tacos for the dinna!



I gotta say, this has been the longest week of my life. Since Friend-All-Things-Front-Desk-Family-Member-Laurie has been out all week with the plague, I've been coming in with the Seester to open up shop. Seester gets here pretty much by 6:30am, which means I've been getting up around 5:00am!!! Even worse, there was that silly time change. Fatass is one tired...well...Fatass!

Hey, how about some Kecky's Kurb Art?

I call this "Circle-O-Penguins":



Hope you all have a great weekend; I know I will. You know why? Let me tell you why...Winey-Poppy and I are going to Trione Winery's pickup party. Allison-Mae's BF, Scot, is the wine maker there and we're founding members of the wine club. When they're ready to release their club shipments, they hold a pickup party. Very fun!

The winery is in Geyserville so we'll be spending the night at the Geyserville Inn. Depression-Era-Poppy and I rarely stay the night anywhere so this is a real treat!

We were going to ride the scooters up there but since it's never going to stop raining, we'll take the truck. Who knows, maybe we can go 4-Wheelin' through some vineyards...

Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment