Monday, March 21, 2011

I hate the minkey...

So, my very dear friend, Jeannie loves the monkey (aka minkey). I hate the minkey. Kind of like how folks hate the clown; I hate and fear the minkey, yet I'm drawn to it. Whenever Primate-Poppy and I are out and about and I see anything minkey, I take a picture and send it to Jeannie.

I've decided to make this part of Kecky's Kurb Art.

Here is one of the first that I sent her. This is that large gorilla at the California Academy of Sciences. This guy has been scaring little children for years! I call him Go-Really?



Then we have Baskets-O-Minkey:





One of my favorites; Primate-Covered-Poppy:



A bunch of hanging minkey:



This is just scary and he's got an "outty":



Lastly, this is just wrong!



Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment