Friday, March 11, 2011

We survived the Tsunami!


Surf's-Up-Poppy and I stayed home this morning to make sure we didn't end up with beach-front property. All is well. But the waves were crashing huge on the shore when I left for work. Crazy times.

Well, we've had good news; the Stella-4T's have arrived!!! That's right, after a year-long wait, our scooters are here. We're going to go pick up Mod-Poppy's tomorrow.



Wouldn't you know that mine was damaged, beyond repair, while in transit here. I know, I'm just a little disappointed. Since only 5 scooters were delivered to each dealer, I can either have another color or the scooter company will ship another one to me within a week. But, I've decided to go with another model, which is a good bit cheaper. This is the original one I had chose over a year ago. So, who knows, by next week I maybe driving my Buddy (Saint. Tropez) all around town!



You will recall that Low-Carb-Poppy and I have been on our low-carb diet for a while now. For some reason, I've been craving an apple for the longest time. Yesterday, Friend-Family-Member-Laurie bought me three! I've enjoyed two so far. And they were good! I've savored every bite.



And last but not least, we had a work function last night at Rob Hill Campground in the great room that has a great big fireplace. Here's Pioneer-Poppy in all her far-making glory!



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment