Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What's old is new again...


only not made as well as it was when it was old. Last week Tic-Tac-Poppy and I took our maiden voyages on our new scooters. At some point along the ride, I've-Got-A-Sinking-Feeling-I-Bought-A-Lemon-Poppy says "Does my right turn signal work?" I reply "Nuh uh." This does not bode well given there's only 2 miles on the scoot.

So this morning, I go out to the garage and what do I see laying on the ground?



Mmmm hmmm, the reflector that belongs on the left side of the front fender. After Sleeping-Beauty-Poppy was awoken from her slumber for a few minutes, I say "So Beeeeccccckkkkkyyyyy..." She replies "What did you break?" I resemble that remark! I say I didn't break anything, but the reflector that belongs on the left front fender of your scooter is laying on the floor. Sad-Sack-Poppy's shoulders slump and her head droops.

Just not the kind of stuff you want to happen to your brand new scooter you've waited over a year for. I'm sure it'll all be fine...maybe.

Here is why I hate going to work in the morning:



She won't even look at me...Have I mentioned I'd like to be a stay-at-home-mom?

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment