Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Ho Ho Ho...

I know you've all been worried sick...we finally made it to Kansas! Took two-action packed days; so let's begin.

We left our house on Super Shuttle. The weather was awful. Our driver, Charlie was able to get us there unscathed...until we reached the airport. Charlie was pulling into the drop area; I hear Poppy say "WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!" The next thing I see is a car come along side the shuttle...then I see the car getting pushed into and up on the curb. Nobody was hurt and we were quickly on our way.

Got in the airport to find the first leg of three flights was already an hour late, which meant we would miss all our connections. Long story longer, rather than stay home for a day, we opted to fly into Vegas with leg two of our flight to Denver that next day.

Since we all know what goes on in Vegas, stays in Vegas, this will be a wordless pictorial:













Bet you want to know the story behind this one, huh?





Back at the airport to head to Denver. I'm not exactly sure what I was thinking, but I brought a bag with no wheels. Being the resourceful person that I am, here is what I called my "Redneck Carry-On".



Time to open pressy's, so I'll leave you with this lovely vision:



I hope Santa brings you everything you ever wanted...and whirled peas!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahahah you are too much with your wheel-less suitcase!

    ReplyDelete