Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Good to the last drop!

I feel like I'm in the middle of a Maxwell House Commercial...



Not much to report on today. Things have been pretty quiet since the Thanksgiving holiday ended.

I did take this last night. Fire in the sky!



This is just the best time of the year! I just loves the cold weather! Jax-The-Cheese-Connesewer does not.



Speaking of the little dog, The Mama's get a weekend off. Action-Jaxshun will be spending the weekend with Seester-Kathy et. al. so Poppy and I will be footloose and fancy free. Mind you, we've not had a weekend where we do nothing but play since we moved in July. Don't get me wrong, I love our little house and all the neato things we've done, but for two urban-warriors such as ourselves, we've not seen any action in months.

So, for starters on Friday night, Poppy and I have a dinna reservation at Iluna Basque in North Beach. We have a 50% off coupon so that makes it even better! For those of you who watch Top Chef, the Chef at Iluna is that weird dude, Mattin:



His menu is mostly tapas and a few entrees. Looking forward to it, but mostly looking forward to being out and about!

Saturday, Fatass and LuvBacon will be going fat-pants shopping with a little holiday shopping thrown in. Mind you Fatass and LuvBacon aren't getting fatter, things are just shifting and they're old pants seem to have shrunk in the wash. Really.

Sunday, weather permitting, we're getting back on our roller skates. You might recall last year sometime, we both skated to work at different times and both took headers on the way and haven't been on our skates since. My right cheek still hurts!! Note to self: take wallet out of back pocket before attempting to roller skate.

So there you go...I'm sure I'll have much more to report during the weekend.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment