Friday, December 10, 2010

I think I might have killed Gus...

The next step in growing Gus was to discard 80% of him and replace with fresh food. I am to do this every twenty-four hours. While he still stinks to high, high Heaven, I don't think he looks like he should.



I have a Food 911 into Sensei-John so we'll see what he says.

The other night I woke up with horrible stomach cramps. Not a good sign. I've been out of commission with some stomach bug. Probably has something to do with Gus. Anyhow, last night we were to attend Pinot & Bubbles with Friends, Jeanette and Jeff. While they were trying to scalp our tickets and enjoying hundreds of bubblies and pinots from around the world, I was eating rice and drinking Gatorade. Sucked.



I'm still out of commission, but at least the rumbly-tumbly in my stomach has stopped. Good thing too cause this is my Dad weekend and I need to pick him up a little later. Speaking of which, Poppy-Shoppy went to the store for me and picked up all the staples that Dad will need:

Pinwheels
Microwave popcorn
raisinettes
soda
peanuts in the shell

That's all I've got for you. Time for a nap.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment