Friday, April 22, 2011

Pickle Juice!!


As you know, I love the pickle...and the pickle juice. Well, last night, Parched-Poppy and I stopped in to the neighborhood bar after a grueling grocery shopping trip. They had something called a Pickle Back for $5. Poppy asked what it was. The gals said it's a shot of Jameson and a shot of pickle juice. My mouth started to water...I want one. She said she'd give us each one on the house cause it's not for everybody. Obviously, she doesn't know us and our love for anything pickled.

So she poured it for us, one for herself and one for the gentleman sitting next to Pickled-Tink-Poppy. The only bad thing is that you had to shot the whiskey and then the pickle juice. I like to savor, but she was buying and it's her house so we shot 'em back. So good!!! I found my new drink! I had another one. I want one now! I'm going to have one when I get home tonight...

Check out the sunset in the Sunset:



I love living here!

Have great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment