Sunday, October 10, 2010

Project Sucess...It's the little things!

So yesterday, Poppy, Jax-The-Cheese-Connesewer and I set for the hardware store in search of a new flapper thingy for the toilet. Poppy just wasn't sure if I was nailing the problem with the toilet, even though I'd spent the last month playing with the toilet and watched a video on the computer with the "This Old House" guy who demonstrated how to fix the toilet if it's running.

Anyhow, here's the before pic (yes, that's Poppy praying to the porcelain Gods):



And the after pic:



I still disagree that we needed a bobber on the flapper thingy since that's what ends up causing the toilet to run, but there you go!

Still not sure what to do about the faucet sprayer thing. I think I'll just get a whole new faucet! Stupid faucet!!



Oh, and after all that look what I found on the dining table? Not to worry, I will thoroughly clean the table should any of you end up over here for the dinna. Normally, we don't keep pillows on the dining table, but we've (okay, Poppy) hasn't gotten around to putting the bedding away from when The Aunts were here.



Okay then...VIVA LOS GIGANTES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment