Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pretty Subdued Weekend So Far...



Well, except that Nephew Lucas and his Polar Bears made it to the FINALS!!! USA Ultimate will stream the game today on their website and Poppy can make the computer play on our big giant T.V. so we'll get to see him play...if we can make the streaming thing work.

Poppy is the best computer geek ever. Here's our boy...He's the one squinting and getting a third-degree sunburn.




The only house project I did yesterday was replace the filter in the HVAC system. That was some dusty fun!

Took Jax-The-Cheese-Connesewer to the beach this morning. It's a very pretty day! I still can't believe we live just a few short blocks from this...





Speaking of the beach...While watching baseball and the 7th inning-stretch singing of Gawd Bless Merica has been interesting because I've really listened to the lyrics. Given that we live so close to the beach, the one line in the song "...to those oceans white with foam" has given me some trouble. I've noticed that our ocean isn't quite white with foam but yellow with foam...until today:



Guess that's all I've got for you...GO GIANTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment