Monday, October 4, 2010

The Aunts (and Uncles) Departed...

and are safely home. I have a bunch of pictures of our wine country trip on my Chiclet at home. So that will be another episode.

We had a great time with the family. We ate drank and ate some more!

Take a look at dinner last night:



Poppy and I are trying to eat all the leftovers. So I had a small bag of beef stock that I cooked down to a nice au jus. I sliced the brisket that Ed and LeAnne brought, put it in a pan, poured the au jus over it, covered it with foil and in the oven it went for a few minutes. Then, I had some green beans. I sauteed some red onion, removed it from the pan. Added the beans and cooked them until just about done, added some au jus, the sauteed onions and cherry tomatoes. Covered and cooked until the tomatoes popped. NOM!!!!!

I think I'm in the mood for some pasta tonight...

Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment