Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Boring...


Sorry, I've been boring this week. We've been having corn on the cob and tomatoes for the last couple of days. Tonight, we go to Seester Kathy et. al.'s for dinner. Since she can't eat fatty foods, I'm making a chicken recipe from the DASH Diet book. Bet you want to know what DASH stands for, don'tcha? Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension. Even though the diet is for hypertension, it will also work for Seester Kathy's new and improved Gallbladderless body. She's getting better with each day so that's a relief!

Say, how about a segment of A DAY IN THE LIFE OF DAD! There are still a few items left at the Minden house...which Dad is now calling "the lake house." I'm not sure why since there is no lake around there. Anyhoo, he and Darryll left yesterday to go up to The Lake House. I guess they were going to take care of the yard and there are about 7 ladders left up there and I wanted one of the extension ladders. I had a voicemail from Darryll this morning letting me know he got the ladders and then there were a few expletives and he said he was never going up there again. I feel his pain. So I'm sure he and Eeyore...I mean Dad were having a great time!

That's about it then. Maybe tomorrow I'll have something more exciting to report.

Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment