Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kasa Kecky...

The Kecky's have had a very busy weekend (not over yet, either) working on house projects and getting our sweet little house ready for The Aunts. Yesterday, I finished taking apart the playhouse. Somewhere in the middle of that, I pulled some weird muscle I didn't know I had in my upper back. Almost felt like I impaled myself on something. Still hurts but not as bad.

We had some leftover chicken (bones) from the BBQ last weekend so I cooked them with some broccoli, onion and a bitter melon. Made for a nice smokey stock. Using that for the black beans to which I added a chopped onion, green chili's and Sazon de Kecky. Figure we'll be having some kind of Tex-Mex for dinner one night so good to have some beans around.

Off to work in the garden now. Lots to do there. Here are my helpers...

No comments:

Post a Comment