Friday, September 10, 2010

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome


As some of you know, I've been battling CTS for a couple of years now. I spent a chunk of change last year with a chiropractor but I didn't really feel like I was getting relief. It's gotten to the point where I'm ready to suck it up and have the surgery.

Anyhow, I'm in the process of filing one of those Worker's Comp Claims. This is the last thing I want to do, but since I type for a living, there's no other reason why I would have CTS. I never wanted to be "one of the injured". Oh well. So part of this process is filling out a myriad of forms. I also needed to get the medical record from the chiropractor. I just received it. I was reading it and there is a little box called "Appearance". In that little box he circled "Well-Nourished" and "Robust". WTF??? Took me right back to the 5th grade when the teacher wrote up descriptions of the students and you had to guess who it was. One of the descriptions was "Pleasingly Plump". I was mortified to find out it was me she was describing.

Once a Fatass always a Fatass, I guess...

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment