Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wednesday's Dinner


From the DASH Diet book turned out really good! I marinated chicken parts in olive oil, Kecky's Steak Shake and minced garlic. Poppy then grilled the chicken. I then made the sauce for the chicken which was chicken broth, lemon juice, Kecky's Herb Salt and some pepper. To the sauce I put the chicken and some grape tomatoes. Heated it all up and service it on a bed of Spinach and a side or red roasted potatoes. NOM! Dad even liked it...except for the tomatoes. Don't even try to give him warmed tomatoes, damn it!

After dinner, it was such a nice night, we had a little fire (used a duraflame log cause of the spare the air day). Fun was had by all. I'd show you the pic of Seester Kathy, but she was in her jammies and she'd get really mad at me if I posted it!





See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment