Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Monday's Dinner


No pic, but it was NOM. I stir-fried cabbage and Chinese broccoli.

Like the Gargoyle? We saw him out on our walk on Sunday.

Time for an incredibly exciting episode of KEEPING UP WITH THE KECKY'S! Tomorrow a nice man from CORRIB Moving is coming to give us an estimate. We're bugging out on July 12 or 13. Poppy and I will spend this holiday weekend packing up. This is all very exciting! Of course, I was up half the night last night going through the contents of our house; that just set my mind reeling for the rest of the night.

We have yet to take possession of our STELLA's. There was a blurb on Genuine Scooter's website that the scooters had arrived at their company in Chicago, but the STELLA has been chosen for a random inspection from the EPA with no clue as to when the inspection will be finished. So that put me to task to find out. I figure I work for the government and EPA is a government agency. So far, I've been forwarded twice but the folks I've talked to have been very nice. I'm now on the hunt for the Inspection Division out of DC. I've sent another email and this will be my last I think. I figure once I track all this down, I'll probably be riding my new scooter.

The closer we get to moving, the more the reality of riding my bicycle to work is hitting me. It's a really long ride and I don't think I want to do it five days a week. Life would be so much more convenient with a scooter!

Carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment