Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Monday's Dinner

I feel like I haven't cooked in weeks! We had sausages, salad, sliced tomato and avocado for dinner. Pickin's are getting slim...

Seester Kathy and I will be leaving on Thursday to go to Dad's to pack up and bring him back to the Atria.

Meanwhile, I'm working on the project from H.E. Double L...It's a two computer job.



Unfortunately, nothing else exciting is going on. I'm sure things will pick up in a couple of days. Oh, but wait...let's check in with another exciting episode of KEEPING UP WITH THE KECKY'S! I decided to return my signature pink scooter helmet because I liked the one Poppy got better. Here they are:

Mine:



Poppy's:



How cool are they? I feel...so...well...Merican! So this brings us to handles. Anyone who rides a motorcycle or scooter has a nickname. My former handle was "Knockers" but since the bubbie reduction, that name just doesn't seem to work very well. So, I'm throwing around a few more such as:

Barbastella;
Skidmark (definitely a contender);
Tooters;
Hermie;
Bobblehead (another serious contender);
Baconstripe (makes me laugh) or
Sugarpie.

The only one we've come up with for Poppy is "Tic-Tac".

Hmmm.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment