Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bustin Out...

In addition to Fatass bustin outta her jeans, Dad called Seester Kathy yesterday afternoon practically in tears; he's so lonely and unhappy so Seester Kathy busted him out last night. He's now all settled in his new-old home at Seester Kathy et. al.'s.

Seester Kathy said she feels so relieved and I also like the fact that he'll be living with them because it's such a nicer place to go visit than The Atria. Don't get me wrong, I love The Atria and still aspire to live there one day with Poppy and our matching Hoverounds, but Dad is just too young for that place. If he vision was better, life would be so different for him. So now he's in his familiar surroundings of Seester Kathy and Bro-n-Law Darryll's and all is good...for now. ;)

Now to break the news to Teresa, the Executive Director at The Atria. Worst that can happen is they keep a month's worth of rent. I figure Dad will think that's a small price to pay for his happiness.

Tomorrow, I get to take the day off and go to The Atria and empty out his room and bring it all back to his new-old room. Figure I'll spend the rest of the day sitting out in the sun with him.

This is Edith. She's a resident of The Atria. She just turned 102, which I'm pretty sure is the average age of the residents there. She's smiling too; that's because she just had some birthday cake and is on a sugar high! I'm not sure that that man is doing but I think he's signalling that he wants a little Mclovin from Edith.



Hey, time for an almost exciting new episode of KEEPING UP WITH THE KECKY'S! Just got off the horn (as my depression era Poppy calls it) with all the utility companies. As of July 6, we'll have power, water and refuse/recycling/composting services at the New Kasa Kecky! This is getting exciting...someday soon, we need to start packing.

Ahhhh, the roller coaster that is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment