Sunday, June 12, 2011

Well it's Sunday...

I'm sitting here with my coffee and Jax-The-Cheese-Connesewer (who wants to go for a walk on the beach real bad) and wondering what to write. I've been thinking about why I've been writing this blog.

Seester has told me twice over the months that my writing isn't as free as it used to be and that I'm holding back. So now I'm thinking, am I writing this blog for me or for my loyal followers? I think I'm writing it for you and I think that's why it's changed from when I first started writing. Now, I feel a pressure to entertain you. When I start to feel pressure about something that ain't good cause then I don't want to do it. So, time to change things up! Not exactly sure what that looks like but guess I'll find out.

I made a big giant vat of Kecky's Rootin-Tootin Chili. Jax wants some...



Since this is all about me and not you, would I like to see our new wine decanter and glasses? Of course I would!

Science-Project-Poppy cleaned out her office a while back and came home with these bottles. We started using it as a wine decanter so we could see how much we drink. Not hard to figure out since a bottle of wine is 750ml. Then she thought she could find some matching glasses.

So here's the set. The glass with the handle is for wine and the tall one if for my Cava. Mama luvs her Cava! Makes drinking fun!



Well, cheers to me. Hope I have a great Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment