Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Sunday!

I spent a good part of the weekend at Seester's. We decided to make the Sunday Gravy recipe from the Soprano's cookbook. Well, I read the steps of the recipe to Seester and she did all the work. There were pork chops, ribs, ground beef, pork sausage and MEATBALLS in the sauce. I even ate full-carb pasta. Haven't had full carb pasta since sometime last year! The sauce was NOM! The after effect of the pasta...not so much.

Seester also took Fatass to Kohls. Spend-Thrifty-Poppy gave Fatass $20 in Kohls Cash. Fatass bought some Levi's 501's. Fatass refused to get 36's so she got 35's. A little tight, but Fatass has been eating very well lately. Fatass will be sporting those 501's in a few weeks.

I made one-handed bunless burgers on Friday night. The patties were from ground ribeye I'd ground up last weekend and froze. Decided to grill those burgers on my little piggy street grill. Not bad for one hand.



Pal-Crin brought us a housewarming pressy...a Himalayan Salt Plate! Check it out:



I'm going to do some shrimpies on it sometime this week.

Haven't heard much from Adventure-Poppy. I received an invite from her to join Google Latitude so I can follow her, I guess. I tried to get logged on to it, but it proved to complicated for my non-technogeek head.

Seester sent me home with some of that Sunday Gravy so I'm going to make one-handed Chicken Cacciatore.

My hand is coming along, I think. Still hurts and tingles quite a bit. I find the more I use it, the more it tingles. Hasn't bothered me at night though and that's the most important thing.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment