Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another day, another dollar...


Not much to talk about today. Took Senior-Alley-Cat-Roger to the vet today. It seems she's in mostly perfect health for an old girl. My co-worker has a solution to my outdoor cat box garden problem. She suffered from the same problem, only it was every cat in the hood coming to visit her raised bed garden. Her once-in-awhile-gardener suggested putting down smooth rock on the bed of the garden. Kitties hate stepping on things they can't get a grip on. I'm going to try it.

I heard the best quote ever on the Real Housewives of Orange County..."Is your ass jealous of the sh_t that comes out of your mouth?"

If my BooBerry wasn't a gov't phone, I'd so make that my tag line!

Well, in 3 days Adventure-Poppy will be leaving me. As the time gets closer, the more unsettled I'm feeling. I'm sure the time will whiz by, but I'm one of those worrying types. Oh well.

Tonight we're having sushi!!!

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment