Monday, June 13, 2011

Anticipation...

Another sleepless night with my right hand buzzing and feeling like it was dipped in white hot coals or dry ice. This is getting really old. One week for tomorrow I hope to sleep through the night.

How can such a small thing cause so much trouble?



After a night of no sleep I decided to stay home. Didn't get out of bed until after 11:00am. I'm contemplating a nap. If the sun would come out, I'd go do that outside.

I got my water colors out today too.





Yeah, I know, I wouldn't think of quitting my day job. Well, once in a while I think about quitting my day job and doing something foody. But can't imagine that will ever happen. Although, I've got this great idea about a sports drink made with pickle juice. Need someone to help me market it. I think it would be big in Germany and Minnesota! Kecky's Pickle Power Juice! I like it!

Made Sunday breakfast yesterday...Huevos y Kecky's Rootin-Tootin-Chili:



What is it about a cat with any small opening? The term "curiosity killed the cat" is starting to have some real meaning for me. Between this kind of stuff and her using my garden as her personal cat box, she's driving me nuts!



Yeah, yeah, it's cute alright but now I have to wash all the towels!

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment