Monday, February 21, 2011

If life deals you lemons, make lemonade; if it deals you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys


And that's what were gonna do! Since Laurie and I don't really know what's coming our way at work, we've got to take the positive road and hope for the best. We'll see how it goes.

Rest of the weekend was good. After we dropped off K-n-K at the airport, Poppy and I headed to Seester's house to get the little dog. Couldn't have been a better easy-going day. Seester, Shoppy-Poppy and I went to Kohl's. I for some business casual slacks and Socky-Poppy for, well, some socks. Seester didn't have anything in mind, but managed to find some very good deals.

Here's some Kecky's Kurb Art that I found along our weekend travels with K-n-K. I call this one Artsie-Fartsie-Ball:



Icky Minkey:



Peleton of Horseys:



Shoppy-Poppy has been busy in her spending chair. Here's our new rug for the landing:



We also have braided "treads" for the stairs, but we can't seem to get the color scheme the way we want. I think we'll be sending those back.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment