Sunday, August 14, 2011

Why are the peaunuts white?!

Poppy: "Jerry, want some mixed nuts?"

Jerry: "No! What are they?"

Poppy: "They're mixed nuts, try some."

Jerry: "Why are they white?"

Poppy: "They don't have their skins."

Jerry: "You STILL haven't answered my question, why are they white?!"

Poppy: "I don't know."

Yep, it's Dad's weekend at Kasa Kecky. Started off with going bowling on Friday.



Dad just luvs bowling! I figure when Seester and Bro-N-Law-D-Man have date night, Dad and I will go bowling.

Yesterday we went to have Dad's eyeballs checked. His right eye is pretty much a loss, but his left is 20/30, although he's also got that darn Macular Degeneration so it's all messed up. He had that new Optiscan test. That is so cool! The doc will send me the pics in about a week. Odd that your retina looks just like some cosmic universe.

After that we went to Taco Bell for the #8, crunchy!

I've noticed Dad has been having some trouble tying his shoes so Seester and I thought it would be a good idea to get him some slip-ons so that's what we did. Hey, Mikey, he likes them!!! Score...

We watched the following movies:

Kickass - he loved it!
Airport 1975 - I think he loved it too. Just good B flick fun. I love Joe Petroni!!
The Verdict - Another oldy, but good. Anything Paul Newman is in is good!

Poppy: "Hey Jerry, would you like some latte; coffee with milk?"

Jerry: "Why the hell would I want that?!"

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment