Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tuesday's Dinner




Pretty NOM! I had some Chinese broccoli, mushrooms, onions, garlic and heirloom tomatoes so decided to make a stir-fry. Needed a sauce so I consulted my friend, The-World-Wide-Web. I had Miso paste so I wanted to use that for a sauce, here's what I came up with:

Miso Sauce

3 Tbsp. Miso paste
3 Tbsp. Sake (didn't have any so I substituted w/Tecate Beer)
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 Tbsp. sesame oil
few drops hot sesame oil
2 Tblp. sugar (didn't want to use sugar so I used seasoned rice vinegar)

I'll be having it for lunch too!

Check out the puddy in my lap:



Let's have a check in with KEEPING UP WITH THE KECKY'S! This morning, I'll go by the apartment and put the garbage cans back where they belong and then I'm off to the John Stewart Company (aka, Presidio Residences) to turn in the keys to the former Kasa Kecky. Except for the last year (house-hunting and all), Poppy and I have had a pretty good time here on the Post, but we're ready to close this chapter of our lives and move on to the new.

I'm so glad we had this time together,
Just to have a laugh, or sing a song.
Seems we just get started and before you Know it
Comes the time we have to say, “So long".

Good night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment