Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My har is like a box of chawclates...

I never know what I'm going to git.

So I decided to let my hair grow. Not sure how long I can take it. It's like a blanket on my head and is making me sweat. Right now, I'm looking like a cross between Bobby Sherman and Justin Bieber. Not a pretty picture!



Long before Tic-Tac and Skidmark received their scooters, IT-Extraordinaire-Chris decided he'd get a scooter and we'd form a club. Well, many months past and we still didn't have our scooters. Now that we have them, we've made a plan with IT-EX-Chris and wife, Preservation-Kerry to have a little scooter rally and dinner on Saturday. Tic-Tac-Poppy said she wants to take Jax-The-Scooter-Dog on the ride. But I was thinking since IT-Ex-Chris and Preservation-Kerry would be riding on one scooter, maybe it would be more fun if I BOB it on the back of Tic-Tac-Poppy's scooter. She liked the idea. Then a little while later, she wrote to Fatass and said "I think we might exceed the weight limit on my scooter." Um, yeah, I'm pretty sure she's callin me fat!

I hope the dog bites her in the butt!

Happy humpy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment