Friday, July 22, 2011

Date Night...


For Seester and Bro-N-Law last night so I got to spend some time with Dad. I got to make him dinner too. Let's talk about Spike...

The ingredients I worked with last night were pork chops, egg noodles and peas. So for the chops, I seasoned them with Spike. If you don't know about Spike, it's an all purpose seasoning with about a thousand ingredients in it. It's salty goodness. I grilled the chops on the stove top grill. To the noodles I added Italian seasoning and butter. To the peas, a dash of dried mint and butter. It was all pretty NOM. I've never used Spike on meat before. It worked really well with the pork.

Seester and Bro-N-Law went to Burlingame Prime so I'm thinking their dinner was way better than mine...they had Yorkshire pudding!! Oh, and Seester just told me she brought her leftovers in for me. I'm very excited!!

Jax-The-Cheese-Connesewer loves her Uncle Darryll...



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment