Friday, July 27, 2012

TGIF-n-Stuff...

Last night, we had steak.  I wanted to saute mushrooms and onions to put on top.  Done!  We had some romaine lettuce too.  Foodie-Poppy had mentioned she wanted a Cesar salad so I looked up a recipe for Cesar dressing.  I had to find one that I actually had all the ingredients for.  Done!  It called for anchovy fillets, but I only had anchovy paste...that had an expiration date of 2008.  I smelled it, it smelled fishy, but not bad fishy like...say...Skipjack Tuna in the can.  Meow!  That stuff smells like cat food.  I even had a free-ranging egg.  I've never made this before so putting the egg yolk in was fun.  Check it out:


There's the egg yolk...


All done!  It was good too.

And the finished dinner...


Darn tasty!

So we're having a garage sale on Sunday.  I've been instructed by Mean-Poppy to give up some of my babies for adoption.  You know, I just shudder at the thought of giving up any of my shoes, but I managed to let go of four pairs...

So, if I sell them, check out the new baby I will give birth too!



Here's my dilemma...Which color?  I'm willing to admit I have a "few" pairs of chocolate colored boots and one pair of this tan color.  Hmmm.  Shoes, glorious shoes!!

How about another episode of "Our New Office"?

Not sure where I left off on printing letters, envelopes or labels on our new state-of-art printers.  Well, I tried yet again to print a simple sheet of labels for file indexing.  After about an hour, they finally printed...



I know the detail is bad, but the way they printed, the first top quarter of the label is cut off.  To draw attention from these ugly labels, I put this on the front of the binder.  It's for BK's all day meeting on Monday...


She said she's more excited about the pic than the meeting.

I digress...I've reached my limit!!  On the printer is written "To learn more contact www.MRC360.com".  Well, I'd love to learn more, so I went to the website.  Just as frustrating as the Stupid Machine.  Finally, I found an email address and sent an email.  A guy called me and said "You seem a little frustrated."  REALLY??

So he and his buddy, David-The-Account-Representative are coming out on Monday morning.  Here's the thing, both these guys are sales guys so I'm not confident they're going to fix this.  I'm not even sure there is a fix. It's not broken, it's just time consuming and stupid.

Well, I'm going home soon. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment