Sunday, January 13, 2013

What is going on???!!!

I hate to keep harping on this illness stuff, but C'MON...I figured that I would wake up this morning feeling better, i.e., raring to go.  Anyway, this is my public journal so I can write whatever I want!

Alas, whatever this is morphed again and I woke up with what I figured was a sinus headache.  By 1:00pm, it was full-blown and I was feeling seriously nauseous.  Dr.-Poppy was wondering if I was having a migraine. I was hoping not, but wouldn't it just figure that, after not having them in years and now that I'm entering the Autumn of my life, maybe I'm getting them back.  Whatever!

I figured I needed a sinus rinse but in order to do that, I had to boil some water...and wait for it to cool; took a freakin an eternity.  Pill-Pusher-Poppy was also suggesting that I take the Sudafed, but I'm really not supposed to take that cause of the high blood pressure.  But I'm feeling so sick at this point, I'll take my chances.

Now I've done the sinus rinse and taken the Sudafed with two pain killers so now all I can do is wait...

Hmmm, while waiting, Digital-Camera-Poppy had a field day:

Pretty girl!  The reason I'm laying like this is after the sinus rinse, you can't lay on your back or you'll drown or something.

Once I could lay on my back and still waiting for the drugs to kick in, Kodachrome-Poppy got busy again:

If you're wondering...yes, Roger is permanently attached to me.


Hey, I see a resemblance...



Uncanny!


My goodness, isn't Picture-Perfect-Poppy talented?





I'm so over this...


No comments:

Post a Comment